Another Blog

A poke at bloggin

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

so we might be going out but yet not... i mean, we see each other often enough and all that.. but I don't think we're ready to, erm.. take it too serious at the moment? Which is fine by me so far. I need to focus on work anyway.. but it's just nice to have this in the background.. :) Somewhat one less thing to worry about.. :) We're doing fine, blissful and in paradise at the moment..

posted by . at 09:47

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Previous Posts

  • Ok, so i've had enough partying for the past 2 day...
  • So i might be in a sorta maybe i don't know thing ...
  • :) from what i understand, Y is still seeing the c...
  • So i got another crush once again... I think I hav...
  • Sometimes, you just gotta love Gr@y's. And sometim...
  • I had 2 friends from NY over my place for the last...
  • Another Mindless Rant About the Heart that Never S...
  • I'm tired and I'm pissed. And i don't really feel ...
  • Something I wrote for a class about our body. Some...
  • So often.. too often I look into the mirrorI find ...

Links

CSI: Crime Scene Investigation
JAG
Charmed
Smallville
Babylon5
Buffy: The Vampire Slayer
Kindred: the Embraced (unofficial site)

Evanescence
Mandy Moore

Evanescence
Mandy Moore
Kristin Kreuk

Dilbert Daily
Get Fuzzy Daily
Foxtrot Daily
Garfield Daily

Powered by Blogger