Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Dumb Things I Do

Placing my bed on top of my Toshiba and later standing on top of my bed, surveying the mess on the floor only to later find out, my laptop was underneath the legs. Needless to say, THAT's gone out the window. And I thought it was rather durable cos there weren't any crack on the exterior. But hang ON.. open the screen and what do you..? One cracked LCD display. It's def not fated to last any longer. Right glad I got my new laptop.


An activity equilvalent to sneezing. And when I needed tissue, I realised I was supposed to have gone out to grab a box but well, too late. ALWAYS rmemeber to top up your back up tissue boxes along with your current tissue box. Silly I tell you.


Disgusting Thing For Today

'Thing' - the generic word for all things :p I was on the bus when I saw this dude in black shades wearing a white pair of singlets and berms. Now, honestly, if you asked me, I'm not a fan of underarm hair but I AM tolerable to a fair amount. But man, this dude's case was indecent I'm telling you. When his arm closed towards his body, you could still see his underarm hair peeking out from between his arm and body. GROSS... I mean, seriously, if you gonna get to this stage, be nice about and either trim it or whatever fuck things that people do to groom it. This dude had the nerve to sit there and act cool. FUCK man. Gimme a break man. And disturbingly enuff, his underarm hair colour matches his hair on his head and leg hair (quite a substantial amount I might add). AND, it matches the colour of his shade as well. I'm like WTF!! Sheesh, if u don't bother groomin, at least cover up lah. Or if you wanna show your glory hair, be nice and make it presentable. Bloody fucking spoiled my bus ride which thankfully only last 7 mins.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home