Monday, January 19, 2009

beginning to realise that the key to success isn't entirely how much you accomplish... that's not the tough part... it's not how successful or how accomplished you are but how you balance everything you have in life. but then, there are those that measure success on how much on achieves and in order to be really successful, you have to forfeit the other things in your life. And if you can contend with that, that's great. But i don't think I can. I dont' think I could ever ignore other things I hold of import in my life.

i think i know what i fear and someone had said, the only way to deal with fear is not only facing it but understanding the reason behind it and where it stems from. Makes a lot of sense. We shall see..

Anyhoo.. it's going to be very busy for me in the next 3 months. Wish me luck. I hope I make it through.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home