Nothign much to blog about jsut to update about my trip i guess. Which i guess is everything right now. :p
Over at chicago.. Kinda overspending. Spent a lot on dvds whcih i normally don't but i kept havin the mentality that, hey, can't get this in singapore and in my miund I'm thinkin, I gotta havethis, that kinda thing. So.. well, essentially, spent close to 1K including credit card bills. Hmm.. Steven's saying quite a bit. Hmm... Think half the amount on DVDs... bot a book, like not a lot leh, but how come like spent a lot.. hmm.. need to review liao... think must control but keep havin this naggin feelin that if I dun get it, next time really no chance to buy or get liao... haiz... lagi worse is come back, kena confiscated sia.. :p time to review liao. anyway, no more, no more... mayb just irreversible and that's about it, i'll give Pulp Fiction a pass.
Things are pretty fine here without Ray. Eddie's been pretty fine. Sorta ok on his own and kinda cool as well to hang out with but still more attached to Steven. But anyway, kinda glad that over here in Chicago, doing more exploring. Walked really a lot man. Really quite an eye opener. Everything's really big. And things more gum my key and least I can have free and easy time walkin and doing wad I wan. See adult videos, can go see, rather then go wif the people from the group, sianz sia. Restricted. *eyes roll around*
alrightlah, nothing much liao.I should go on, dun wanna blog too much oso. Btw, how's the drinkin thingy comin along guys? Is it takin place? :) alrighty, gonna move along now.. ciao guys, take care all and ladies, hope all's well.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home