Another Blog

A poke at bloggin

Sunday, May 01, 2005

I just gotta complain about this bit. Big ol roomy didn't think the followin phrase was a nice to say. Get this. 'Monkey see, monkey do'. Says tt it implies that they're monkies... say it together with me now. WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!!

knnbccb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Chao chee bye sia. OK, tt's it. Tired, wanna go sleep.Take care n cya all. Ciao..

posted by . at 01:22

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Previous Posts

  • Didn't expect to blog but i got net access now but...
  • DEAR ALL...Day's finally approaching. In another 1...
  • First n foremost n not very sure if it's the only ...
  • I ... Am .... Effectively an Electronics Jinx...Fo...
  • I look around me sometimes, the people that are ar...
  • I'm gonna blog an entry on a particular vin after ...
  • Funny dream I had which I just remembered after fo...
  • I wanna catch Install!!!!! If you guys ever catch ...
  • lil snippets to update u lots about.1. I got a job...
  • Sorry guys for not updating for ages... Probably a...

Links

CSI: Crime Scene Investigation
JAG
Charmed
Smallville
Babylon5
Buffy: The Vampire Slayer
Kindred: the Embraced (unofficial site)

Evanescence
Mandy Moore

Evanescence
Mandy Moore
Kristin Kreuk

Dilbert Daily
Get Fuzzy Daily
Foxtrot Daily
Garfield Daily

Powered by Blogger