Had caught CSI Miami on Sunday. Was kinda kool. They cameo CSI: New York the same way CSI: Crime Scene Investigation cameo CSI: Miami. CSI las Vegas had a case which needed them to go Miami. In that episode, they cameo the miami team and this time, in CSI Miami, they went to New York to track the murderer. The first shot in new york where Herutio first appeared on the scene, he had this golden glow around him while the rest of the scene was a dull blue or grey, it was fantastic. Was nice. Anyway, CSI New York will see the likes of Gary Senise playin the main lead. He's more toned down. Sometimes I feel tt Herutio is too, 'gek seh' already. But I still watch it anyway cos it's entetainin :)
btw, fyi, for you peeps who don't know Wing's blog add, it's http://www.wingwaishappy.blogspot.com/
I'm not postin it up on my blog cos earlier, I had removed the portion where i had friend's urls with somethign more personal cos the urls there previously didn't really serve a purpose since most of the people in there have their urls expired liao. So.. sorry dudes.
Met up with Joseph last night after I returned from school. Was in the same bus as alvin on my way back from school in the night. Anyway, met Jos around midnite. Went for bak kut teh followed by mashed potato over ath his place's 7-11. Almost kenna summon but thankfully, last minutes changes to the parkin saved me from tt on top of joseph noticin this guy with a helmut walkin around the parkin lot. Anyway, drove back to his place and hung out there for quite some time. Very long never hang out people's place and also, joseph's fine room which is inspiring me to think abt changing mine. Dammit, he has everything covered, more or less while my just looks like a big mess with stuff all over the place cos i got no space. Maybe try to change it within this week or next. I'm thinkin of gettin a console to haf games wif amy but that would need money for a tv and console which would easily go to 500 plus. Tt's just a thot cos I wanted something to do between the two of us and I was thinkin pc games. But tt's kinda restricted cos kinda hard to find a game we two can play together at the same time in the same space. So I thot of console. But hall's tv is sorta outta the quesiton cos I dun wanna revolve around my dad or anyone watchin the television and besides, most of the time, it's the weekend she comes over and that's when everyone is in the hall so tt's out so my room's the next choice.
Now the thing is, my room's already so crammed with stuff i'm still tryin to figure out where to put so how to put a tv and clear up space as well? Beats me man, when I've figured it out, I prob would've save enough money to get all them stuff. My Bro did a good job in his room by mountin the tv on the wall. A small tv lah. Jos has a good idea wif having a television in his cupboard. So i dunno. Unless i get a flat screen which is kinda ridiculous. Anyway, I'll just try to clear as much space as possible and see how.
Anyway, i need to pop down to school to do editing. I'll see you guys soon. and do give some thot abt the bbq and see what you guys can help out in alright? Dun wanna hafta arrow people k? :p ciao people. cya guys soon.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home