It's strange that in our world, with natural disasters and accidents that occur, death still comes knockin on some doors welcomed. I'm not sure what I wanna write really. i just feel like writing. I'm just stoning. Just found out some devastating news and I'm not really sure how to react. I didn't really know her at all. Just a face. And tho I know the answer, I wonder to myself if there was something me, or anyone could've done to stop things in motion but somehow, I think the one person who could really stop it was herself.
I often question myself why anyone would throw away the one thing many people are fighting for. BUt yet, I can't call their actions senseless for in themselves, they see it as the right thing to do and in some way, i actually empathise. Is this what makes us human and humane, that we feel sorrow in times like these even tho we know not why. I didn't know her personally but yet somehow I'm sad at the loss of a life here. No one should ever need to go so early in her life.
I went surfing around, searchin for her, hopin to find out more about this person i'm feelin sorrow for. And I did. She loved takin photos and was really good at it. I dunno...
I always thot tt people who threw their life away were cowards but in some way, these people had more courage that I could ever haf. As weird as that sounds. A small part of me admired that. We're all eccentric in our own sense and no one should ever feel the need to hate themselves the way they are. We can keep them in closets but we should never hate what we hide. No one should ever beat themselves over something which is just them.
I seriously dunno what i'm writing here, just ranting, just felt like writing something... It's funny,tears for people i dunno, tears for people i barely know.
LIFE AND DEATH
Life comes and goes each day,
some return from the edge
some don't.
Life sees accidents n disasters
day in day out
life, death
Life is cherished, damned, restored
but in the end,
becomes nought (not?)
Life is toiled, cheated, expanded
often cheapened, foresaken
and lost
Life is death, rebirth, hope
different to all
but same
Life goes a full cycle
only to return
to death
Death is dark and gloomy
shady, tempting
and evil.
Death is a tranquilizer
numb, painless
to all.
Death is freedom, liberation,
dreams, rebirth
and hope.
Life and death means many things
Life and death resides it us
Life and death comes full circle
Life and death, sorrow and happiness
Life and death, bitterness and sweetness
Life and death, artificial and natural
Life and death, here and gone.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home