Another Blog

A poke at bloggin

Friday, August 20, 2004

hey vin, was havin a look see at Vanessa's blog. She went to brewerkz... tho i think she spelt it wrong. Anyhoo.. just thot i'd mention...bo liao.. tt's it..tata....

posted by . at 04:08

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Previous Posts

  • Yipppeee... I'm back... managed to remedy the prob...
  • Dammit, dunno how i managed to put them damn bar a...
  • Almost forgot. Did something funny today or rather...
  • SUNDAY Went to the Fireworks thingy at Marina. Was...
  • Secret Secret Window DVD Guess what? I managed...
  • Collateral Watched it yesterday with Amy at Cine. ...
  • It has been an eventful time since the last time i...
  • Dang, got this cheena song in my head but can't qu...
  • I watched The House of Flyin Daggers on Monday. An...
  • like the glass on the table like the ice of a froz...

Links

CSI: Crime Scene Investigation
JAG
Charmed
Smallville
Babylon5
Buffy: The Vampire Slayer
Kindred: the Embraced (unofficial site)

Evanescence
Mandy Moore

Evanescence
Mandy Moore
Kristin Kreuk

Dilbert Daily
Get Fuzzy Daily
Foxtrot Daily
Garfield Daily

Powered by Blogger