Thursday, July 15, 2004

Man, I'm typing this on the bus and pasting on the blog. I finally settled my specialist headache and it has been a very big relief for me because I finally can concentrate what I think I can do best. Get the act together for the whole group and get things in motion. It was such a stressful time for all of us because we all didn't noe how to get things going because the solutions were very very difficult for us. Everyone was in some way shy about things and it doesn't help when some members are kept out of the loops when things are being decided. kinda polical in some sense which is quite sickening. Now I really noe wad internal politics is all about. Anyway, things are cool now. Script's being settled by Farhana and I'll be working close to her. Least, I'll make sure I'll work close to her. Very thankful and glad that she volunteered to write the script cos I always expected her to be kinda passive in some sense and seeing her do tt, I'm very very happy. Cos of the final tying down of roles and direction, the whole group has a renewed sense of vigour. I'm glad because i've been very jaded about the project ever since I reached a brick wall being the script writer. I'm more of a feeling person man, and directorship is what suits me... Should've seen the whole process of our 4 hour group meeting. Was so like survivor and job interviews where we asked why we think some people should fit the role and what not. But end of the day, I'm glad that matters are resolved. Now I can concentrate on the matter I need to settle for school. Tonight I need to research for World Issues on the Holocaust so that I can pass the information to the consolidator. Tomorrow I'm gonna settle with Farhana when I can meet her to tie down the script. Also, I need to write out the things I need for the shoot so that I can finally pull my weight about the whole directorship.

Guys, I'm sorry I've not been able to be so active and hope you guys understand that I got a lot to settle on my side and if amy isn't on my schedule, it's most probably work. But as soon as I got the time, I will organise something to meet with you guys. I'm really sorry and hope you guys understand. I hope you guys are well.Do take care and thanx for still askin me out despite knowing I'm busy and what not. Really appreciate it.

Anyway, gonna go. Reachin my stop soon. Take care all. I hope I can see you guys soon. Btw, if anybody is free on sunday can help joseph shift sttuff on sunday. he was askin me but I don't think i can make it. So, yah... K lah... Take care all. I hope King Arthur was good. See you all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home