Well, been an ok weekend. Stayed home on a Sat. Kinda boring. Had wanted to organise outing but kinda so indecisive abt it... somehow think everyone's kinda irked abt it. Feeling jopie pissed :p mayb he ain't the only one. Wonder if you guys still wanna meet up today. :p
Was watching the Doc Pro DVD and the Man Utd match last night. Must say, the few times I saw Saha play (prob during the times when the goals were scored), he looks pretty impressive. Of cos, this was judged for the few mins i saw him play. FInal Score: 3-2. :)
Will attempt to complete half of my work today. Log off after I send msg to the guys. think shall make it 1730.. SInce I can't decide whether to meet at 5 or 6. :p hmm... mayb 6. :p
Should run now... see u guys. ciao.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home