Tuesday, June 01, 2004

Whoa, highlight for the last 12-16 hours. Cousin from UK is here, which I will elaborate further later. The interesting bit was the dream I had.

DREAM
Slept at 11plus after puttin down the phone with Amy. Then was contemplatin whether to go online or not but fell asleep anyway. Woke up at 5ish then had a lil prob gettin back to sleep cos throat was kinda actin up a lil wif all the phlegm. Went back to sleep.

Had a dream abt me back being an instructor. Well, at first, was there shootin something for family. Don't ask y. Mom was there then we were on this vehicle and I was thinkin, hey, now civi can go to the coys inside and film. Then next thing I know, i'm there as an instructor, receiving the new batch. And I'm going all anal about them, doing my usual thing with pushups and all the nit picky or tekan-in. Was kinda nostalgic actually. I know, some of you guys are like thinkin sadist sia. Ah well, i guess it's part and parcel of life then. Anyway, was rainin some more so they were doin push ups in the rain and kinda can't get in order. Took their time yadayadayada... The usual. Then when wanted to take them for makan for dinner at 8ish, uniform was muddy so was deiberating which coy to bring them to wash them at the boots washin area. Think I got so undecided tt I woke up in the end. Kinda funny really. Ah well. Strangely enough, Gay Wei Yu was one of my recruits and he was my timer. :p go figure.

DINNER LAST NIGHT
Dinner was kinda amusing really. First, me, my aunty shirly and susan and granny went to the airport to pick up my cousin from UK and his newly wedded wife. Said it an interesting way. "This is my new wife, Helen" as if it wasn't his first. I dun think it is his first anyway. Granny during dinner time said that she doesn't understand him fully and my ohter cousin terrence was sayin she prob wouldn't be able to understand my other cousin kevin (in UK as well)which is true cos his accent is very very much stronger. Anwyay, granny was kinda an interesting and funny sight. She looked so lost at the restaurant.

We went to eat at this place called Kou Bab. Some restaurant sellin a mix of korean, jap and wad not. it's either ramen this, kimchi this, udon that, and my aunty and mom were like askin me endless questions like wad's this and wad's that. Got this or got tt. As if I read jap or something like tt. Was kinda a chaos. I was very very very impressed by the waitress. Despite the chaos, she managed to know who didn't order and also, when all communication failed, she started speakin canto to my aunty which made my job in being the middle man, so much easier. She was really great and friendly too tho she always has this serious face but wow... super good. And the service there is good too. Prompt. Within 5-10 mins, the food was served. Mayb cos it had so little people but, even then, i wouldn't expect that with 15 people suddenly coming for the food to be out so fast. Kinda expect the kitchen to slack.

So anyway, I was the cam man for the evenin. Go figure, dun even know what to shoot. My dad just asked me to bring cam and shoot anything. Which i found it boring. Eveybody's just eating and tokin and eating. Only interesting person to shoot was my granny who kept tellin my counsin and his wife to be careful of pick pockets (which i dind't know singapore had so much of :p ). Ah well, grandmas for you. During dinner, she looked so lost with all the assortment of funny dishes. Poor her. Anyway, ended the evenin pretty well. Poor plannin but well anyway.

WAKIN UP TODAY
Was kinda tired when i woke up today. I dunno if it's because of the dream or wad but I dun feel very good either. Like very heaty. Think might be becos of the nite before's dinner. So i dunno. Alvin msged me this mornin tellin me he didn't need me for the role so ah well, kinda disappointed but see how, mayb another time or something :p still wonderin abt singapore idol but think by the time I go about doin it, thing prob would've been over. It's not say I'm a good singer or anything, but guess for experience. but i hate queueing and if wad i hear is correct, there's gonna be a helluva long queue. And I hate queues. So, prob pass on it. Lazy ass...

Dunno how today's gonna be, tomorrow got another dinner wif family, dunno abt saturday either. Amy might be going for a gatherin which also gives me the opportunity to go for my own gatherin. Soccer this sunday? Jope willie cna make it?

Anyway, good week ahead and take care dudes, babes. Happy Vesak Day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home