Haiz haiz haiz...
nye's being sucha bane... Had thot could spend wif frens tt kinda thing but Amy's makin it so much harder tt I dunno how or wad to do... Tells me one thing but doesn't really mean it. Sometimes I just wished a simple I want u to be wif me would suffice so much but think tt it's all much better if I did it on my accord. I give her credit for putting me ahead and actually askin me to go ahead wif my plans but it seems tt tt's not to be. She ain't exactly cool wif it despite telling me tt I should go ahead anyway. Haiz... Sucha complicating matter. If tt's the case, then prob go meet her. Just wondering if she'll still gimme long face. But if anything should still meet her lah. Given tt she's had sucha hard week. Yet at the same time feel kinda bad for the guys cos kinda spend it with them every year. So i dunno, hope they understand. :<
anyway, if all goes well, mite go mambo tomorrow too... but dunno how's tt gonna be coming along? Haiz.... But if nething, anybody interested? Anyway, i hope everyone's nye goes well. Happy New Year Countdown... Cya all. Ciao dudes n babes.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home