Hey, first time bloggin at work. Kinda shows how boring work is. Kinda dun wanna impose on them so kinda keep mom when I'm bored with nothing to do. Anyway, dun think I'll be getting the NOMAD is anything. Kinda sucky cos it cant link up with other coms and tt kinda sucks big time. As in, I need a programme so tt the coms can interact with it which totally sucks. Kinda got these off reviews, which I am slowly appreciating when needing to get something. Still a bit iffy on the iPod tho. went to apple to try it out. Not something I'm used to. Not sure whether amy's gonna get it for me cos she was kinda asking these kinda out-of-her-character kinda qs with regards to the iPod. like..."so tt's the ipod ah? is that wha you're aiming for?" kinda thing.. So dunno how tt goes.. but not banging on it lah. Always good to assume tt I'm getting it on my own or not at all. this way, if i really geddit, it's a bonus.. ok, fine, so it's cheating myself but least it helps. :)
Gave her the cam last night and she was so super touched... kinda happy tt she liked it. Had dinner at Sakae Sushi. Couldn't go anywhere else cos both of us were kinda sick and all so there goes any posh or grand restaurants if anything. Gonna watch "Duplex" today... hope it;s good. Heard Jope gonna watch "Texas Chainsaw Massacre". Muz be never read my blog.. Haiz.. muz read here for movie reviews man... First hand. then planning to catch LOTR trilogy individually. It is the extended version right? Prob over the nxt 2 weekends. Kinda never really caught the story proper. So mayb can understand it better.
Hey, guys, this friday, soccer int eh evening, then mahjong, then next morning, soccer again lah. Wadya say? Well, it's a super crazy thot. But still wanna play socer at least once this holiday. this sunday's kinda ann so not sure if can make it... But lemme noe when u guys free and i'll try to arrange. Then again, should get the bummer to arrange.... ALVIN!!!!!! :p
Yups, best get going else very strange y I'm hacking away on my keyboard when there isn't a need to. Cheerio... Cya all Soon.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home