Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Didn't much for me birthday yesterday... then again, now i think abt it .... mayb i did...

I spent my noon nua-ing at home. Then went for dinner with Amy and my family at Pow Sing Chicken at Serangoon Gardens. Went back home to change then bro went Bugis wif us in the car. Took over the car there. Me and Amy went to wisma. She went to do her thing like gettin biscuits and breakfast and also to collect her clothes she ordered. We then drove to St Mart's to check out the school in the night and also to check out Mt Emily. Like wad's so cool abt chillin out at Mt Emily. Anyway, tt's tt. Nothing much actually. Just like a lodging place. So, anyway, we then drove to Altivo to chill out. Kinda nice. Finally tried ou my cam. Still gettin a lil used to i and am gettin kinda confused abt some stuff abt it. First time using a semi auto so kinda not used to it. :p but still ok lah, great to be snappin and composing the shot. It's a fantastic feelin when u're plannin a shot and finally snappin it. Fulfillin feeling. Anyway, me and amy was altivo... Saw 2 kittens there, so cute... But amy ran away after seeing them. Sooo.... cute....

then bumped into Gabriel from TAS. Funny. Still revering in having a car. Askin wad car I drove. Funny question. After meetin him, thot of a few funny things to haf said to him. Like, ask me wad car, I say honda, then I ask him, still P-PLate ah? :p ah well.... he kinda asked a stupid question anyway... "Drove up ah??" Duh!!!!!

Anyway, we enjoyed ourselves. Takin fotos of each other... Tho cos of her contacts, looks funny cos it's giving her problem. Haiz... stubborn girl. We ordered a Purple Haze and Martini Lychee... Quite nice the Martini Lychee.... Purple Haze was kinda mild so quite ok for me since I was driving anyway... Sent her home after the clock turned 12. Took a few shots wif me cam of the scenery and def of her. Hope it turns out well. Anyway, sent her home after that and went home to catch CSI then slept. Was very tired. Still am tired now.

Gonna meet Amy to shop today... Feelin kinda lazy but ok lah, she accompanied me when I wanted to shop anyway so should at least do tt for her :p

WHO'S FREE FOR SOCCER THIS SUNDAY?!?!?!??? ALVIN STILL WORKING? WILLIE WORKIN?

Anyway, gonna go now... do what I can at home before leaving...cya all soon.. ciao dudes, babes...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home